Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Young Wild And Free


Young Wild And Free is my middle name for this upcoming spring. I'm extremely excited for  fest season this year at my school, Ohio University, not only because it's a reason to get crazy (sorry mom), but also a chance to wear super cute clothes and accessories that have a lot of personality.
My future fest outfits include jean short shorts, bandeau tops, and my Doc Martens-- very similar to my Fashion God Rihanna, she always looks super care free and ready for a good time! 

 I love wear swimsuits as clothing, sounds a little weird  but I promise its such a cute way to show off a swimsuit plus it just looks awesome. I definitely like to wear a jacket over mine to add on as an accessory while giving you a finished look, like this one from NastyGal Spring 2013 Collection.
Why not wear festive make to a fest, duh! I for sure will be embracing my creative side when it comes to wearing makeup to these fests. Try neon and bold color eye shadows, with jewels on the eyes like Vanessa Hudgens did here at Coachella , very gypsy like. 

Now we all know we can get a little wild while enjoying our time partying our hearts out, so of course you need to wear comfortable, but cute shoes! I love these Jeffrey Campbell sneakers, the mix between sporty and girly with studs and a platform adds a kick in your step.
Always remember to have fun, but look like a million bucks!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment