Friday, February 1, 2013

Haute Moment


 Finally-- spring is almost here and it’s about that time to start searching for my April inspirations for this upcoming season. Spring is my favorite time of the year, all of the colors combined with the fun times just makes life that much more serene.  
Loving this for going to class during the spring time: denim cut-offs with bright tops and accessories keeps your look fresh and easy. 


I'm having an obsession  with  beautiful photography lately.
Photo by artist and model Tanja Siren 

Shoes I die for.
Givenchy pvc sandels 

I'm always obsessed with my favorite blog karlascloset, love her chic style.







Spring trend: two-toned nails

Keeping serenity and peace in your closet is a key essential for the new year.
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment