Friday, January 25, 2013

Starlight Starbright








To be unique or not to be, that is the question?  When choosing what kind of coat I wanted for the upcoming winter  I, like any girl, searched the racks for a comfy, warm, and cute coat. Unfortunately  I found nothing that sparked my interest except this beautiful ombre shag jacket I came upon online. Although I knew wearing this jacket would get many stares from others when walking around my college campus, the inner fashionista  in me said "to be unique is to be different", and with that I chose to embrace this quality of mine and rock this jacket to the fullest!


Real Eyes Realize



Play up black by adding bold neon colors to add edge to your ensemble.



Asos leotard
Jeffrey Campbell Litas
Photos by Candace Cunard.




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. The writing was concise, and didn't interfere with the arresting visuals. Hope to see more from this lady!

    ReplyDelete