Friday, January 18, 2013

Love, Angel, Music, Baby

Of course one of my fav things to do are photo shoots and this 6 Looks Shoot defiantly sparked my inner fashionista! The creative direction for this shoot was based on the fashion capitals of the world including the big apple NYC, LA, London, Italy, Paris, and Tokyo. The city I choose to interpret was the quirky Harajuku beloved Tokyo, not only was I inspired by my Gwen Stefani days of wishing I could be as cool as her Harajuku Lovers, but also by the whimsical street style that can be very extreme or soft and fluid. 


I decided to play up the makeup and add a geisha inspired lip to a clean face, but instead of just a penciled in eyebrow why not make things a little more fun and add a ton of glitter to them! Might sound a little crazy, but it enhances the look and adds some spunk! -Sleek hair also adds edge to the entire look

Modeling 101


Playing with shapes and prints always makes an outfit more interesting. Although deciding to put Chu in stripes on stripes on stripes, having the size of the stripes be different including the top being tighter and the harem pants being of a lax fit doesn't over power the look. The army print and Gaga heels add a punch to complete this look. 

Thanks to my model Chu Wu!
Photos by Candace Cunard
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment