Friday, March 1, 2013

The Past Effect

I love looking through my portfolio of past stylist work that I've done. While flipping through  photographs I realized that I am an amazing stylist at such a young age, every photo shoot that I've done I have creatively directed and styled everything from head to toe. I'm very proud of all of work and I can definitely see a change in my styling. I have become more and more creative as time goes by. I've learned a life lesson recently- no matter what keep going, don't let anyone or anything stop you from your dreams!


A photo shoot done my freshman year of college with the amazing photographer Heather Beaver.


A recent photo shoot that I'm obsessed with.  Done with the ambitious Candace Cunard.  


Remember fashion heads- don't let anyone or anything stop you from your dreams!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment