Thursday, April 25, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer, Time

Wohoooo! Its finally the summer, do I seem super happy? I've been waiting for this time for a while, guys.  Summer is my favorite time of the year. Not only is there tons of sunshine and the chance to wear crops and short shorts, but you get to do literally whatever you want for 3 months; what's not to love?!

Obsessed with Rita Ora and friends! Minis and swimsuits as wearable art are quintessential summer chic.
P.S. Loving his blue men's suit

Funky nails during the summer make a cute accessory. 

I must, must, must, did I say must, stay fit during my time off... and why not be cute  doing it?


Doing crazy tricks on a bike like Chanel Iman is quite daring. I might not be that adventurous, but it does look like fun!

It's going to be an amazing summer.  I truly believe it will be; young, wild and free is my statement to live by!
Happy Summer Fun-time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment